– After missing last weekend’s game with a viral infection, Pattman didn’t start for Dartmouth, but led the way with 15 points and seven assists in 34 minutes off the bench.
– Following a foul-plagued first half, Morin scored all 15 of his points after halftime.
– Hughes played 15 minutes in the first half before leaving the game with an injury. He did not return in the second half.
– Yale held Dartmouth to 25.0-percent offensive rebounding, though the Big Green held the Bulldogs in check as well at 27.3 percent at their offensive end.
– After shooting 4 of 7 from three in the first half, Dartmouth missed its first five three-pointers after halftime and finished 1 of 6 from beyond the arc in the second half.
– The Big Green heads east to Providence to face Brown (8-16, 3-6 Ivy) on Saturday, February 17 at 7:00 pm ET, while the Bulldogs play host to Harvard (10-13, 3-6 Ivy).