– McAndrew once again led the way for Brown with 19 points, while Mark MacDonald had a nice game off the bench with 13 points and three blocks in 25 minutes.
– Harvard got 36 of its 66 points from its backcourt, as Goffredo went for 20 and Housman finished with 16 Housman had an impressive seven assists, but also committed an alarming six turnovers.
– The Bears got the better of the turnover battle, forcing 19 Crimson turnovers while committing only 14 and getting outscoring their guests 22-15 in points off turnovers.
– Harvard dominated on the glass, grabbing 15 of 37 misses (46.9 percent) at its own end, while holding Brown to just 12.0-percent offensive rebounding — leading to an 11-2 edge in second-chance points for the Crimson.
– Brown’s struggles defending the three-point arc cropped up again, as Harvard shot 8 of 17 (47.1 percent) from the outside. However, the Bears shot very well themselves, finishing at an even 50 percent from the field and 40 percent from three.
– A technical foul was assessed to the Brown bench at the 15:14 mark of the second half after Evan Harris’s block of a layup attempt by MacDonald.
– Harvard heads over to New Haven to face Yale (11-11, 7-2 Ivy) and Brown takes on Dartmouth (8-14, 3-6 Ivy) on Saturday, February 17 at 7:00 pm ET.