– Niko Scott led Columbia with 14 points, including three long-range three-pointers early in the second half.
– Jaaber shook off a recent shooting slump with 15 points on 6-for-11 shooting, adding seven assists, three blocks, and three steals against just one turnover in 38 minutes.
– John Baumann played only 23 minutes due to foul trouble and didn’t score for the second time this season.
– Columbia got the better of Penn on the boards, rebounding at 35.3 percent offensively while holding the Quakers to 24.0 percent.
– Both teams struggled at the free throw line, with Penn hitting just 14 of 26 attempts (53.8 percent).
– Columbia heads up I-95 to face Princeton (10-12, 1-7 Ivy) on Saturday, February 17, at 7:30 pm ET, while Penn hosts Cornell (14-9, 7-2 Ivy) at 7:00 pm ET.