– Pattman led all scorers with 22 points on 7-for-12 shooting, including 4 of 7 from three, while Barnett chipped in with 14.
– Justin Armstrong got the start for Columbia and finished with 11 points and seven rebounds in 25 minutes.
– The Lions outscored their guests 30-18 in the paint.
– Columbia committed 16 turnovers to just six for Dartmouth, and the Big Green held a 16-4 advantage in points off turnovers.
– Patrick Foley did not play for the third consecutive game because of illness.
– Dartmouth travels west to face Cornell (15-12, 8-5 Ivy) in Ithaca on Saturday, March 3 at 7:00 pm ET, while Columbia plays host to Harvard (12-15, 5-8 Ivy).