– Pinick (11 points), Morin (10 points), and Caleb Holmes (10 points) rounded out the double-figure scorers for Yale.
– Koncz and Finley each scored 12 points to lead Princeton, with Koncz also recording 11 rebounds for a double-double.
– Neither team shot the three well, with the Bulldogs at 4 of 18 (22.2 percent) and the Tigers not much better at 7 of 23 (30.4 percent).
– Yale won the turnover battle 15-8, and had a big 18-7 edge in points off turnovers.
– The first half saw some fireworks, as Nick Holmes was whistled for an intentional foul on Koncz behind a play. Schroeder then was assessed a technical foul for an incident with Matt Kyle. The Tigers came out on top, as Koncz buried both free throws, while Flato only could get one of two for the Bulldogs.
– On Saturday, February 16, Yale will continue its road trip at Penn at 6:00 pm ET in a game that will be televised on ESPN Classic, while Princeton welcomes back alumnus Craig Robinson’s Brown Bears for a 7:30 pm ET tipoff.