– Gunn was the game’s leading scorer with 17 points, while Savage (12 points) and Kyle Koncz (11 points) aided the Princeton cause.
– Scott led Columbia with 12 points, while John Baumann had a relatively quiet game with 10 points and two rebounds.
– The Lions’ home sweep of Penn and Princeton — while far less impressive this year than in past seasons — was the second such feat for the program in the past three seasons and the third time this has happened since 2000-01.
– Columbia didn’t do itself any favors at the line, where it had 20 attempts to Princeton’s 11, but the hosts shot just 50.0 percent from the stripe and outscored the visitors by a mere 10-7 margin on free throws.
– The Tigers did a solid just on the defensive boards, limiting Columbia to just three of a possible 25 offensive rebounds (12.0 percent).
– Princeton’s road trip continues on Tuesday, February 12, when the Tigers head down to Philadelphia for their rivalry game against Penn at 7:00 pm ET, while Columbia heads up to Hanover next on Friday, February 15, also at 7:00 pm ET.