– After Dartmouth and Yale evenly split 40 turnovers in Friday’s game, Dartmouth and Brown turned the ball over just 11 times (six by Dartmouth, five by Brown) Saturday night. Dartmouth had just one turnover in the first half.
– Brown finished with a healthy 16 assists to five turnovers.
– The Brown bench outscored its Dartmouth counterparts, 40-12.
– With his 20 points, Mullery now has 1,105 in his career, 17th on the Brown all-time chart.
– Dartmouth’s Ronnie Dixon scored 16 points against Brown to raise his team-leading average to 9.2 points. He needs to average 20.5 points per game next weekend to average double figures. Not since the 1949-50 season has the Big Green finished a season without a double-digit scorer.
– The Dartmouth game was Brown’s 29th of the season, the fourth time the Bears have played that many (2003, ’07, ’08). They will set the record this weekend when they host Cornell and Columbia.
– Brown has won four of its last six games.
– Dartmouth now has dropped 10 of its last 11 contests. The Big Green has to win at least one game on the season-ending Princeton-Penn road trip to avoid its worth record since the 2003-04 team went 3-25. Two losses would give Dartmouth 23 on the year, a number surpassed only in the ’03-’04 season and in 1917-18 when Dartmouth was 0-26.