– With the win Princeton tied its victory total from a year ago with 10 games still remaining.
– Princeton committed just five fouls all night, with only three players being whistled at all.
– Dartmouth had a 21-19 lead at the half and lost. It’s the first time the Big Green squandered a halftime lead all season.
– Dartmouth had just one turnover in the first half but eight in the second.
– Princeton had one steal in the first half but seven in the second.
– Ian Hummer led the Tigers with 11 points off the bench while Dan Mavraides had 10 points.
– Robby Pride was the only Dartmouth player in double figures with 10 points.
– With wins over Dartmouth and Harvard this weekend, Princeton has a road sweep of the Ivy League’s four New England teams for the first time since 2004.
– The Tigers have won 11 of their last 12 games with the lone loss a two-point setback at Maine.
– Dartmouth lost for the fifth time in a row under interim coach Mark Graupe and is now 1-6 since Terry Dunn resigned.
– Only a field goal with 34 seconds remaining kept the Big Green from breaking its scoring futility record this winter, set in a 71-37 loss at Cornell last weekend.
– Princeton plays host to Columbia and Cornell next weekend while Dartmouth travels to Brown and Yale.