– Jaaber was the high scorer for Penn with 18 points. He hit all eight of his two-point attempts, but missed all three attempts from outside the arc. Jaaber finished with five rebounds, five assists, and three steals — making him the Ivy League’s career steals leader.
– Fordham pounded Penn on the boards, grabbing 36.7 percent at its offensive end while holding Penn to 18.2-percent offensive rebounding.
– Mark Zoller saw his run of good outside shooting games come to an end, hitting just 1 of 5 from three-point range.
– Penn committed fewer turnovers (14) than Fordham (17), yet the Rams owned a 24-15 edge in points off turnovers.
– Miller was upset with his team’s lackadaisical performance. When asked in the postgame press conference how he would respond, Miller replied, “Come to practice on Monday.”
– After missing the Navy game with back spasms, Tommy McMahon came off the bench to score two points in 13 minutes.
– Following a 12-day layoff for reading days and final exams, Penn will look to get back on track when Illinois-Chicago (5-5) pays a visit to The Palestra on Thursday, December 21.